(1) Water absorption and strength of different fabrics to separate dehydration.
(2) newly installed dewatering machine or new wiring, must ensure that the motor rotation direction is correct.
(3) Due to the serious unevenness of fabric placement leading to strong vibration, should immediately turn off the power switch, the fabric will be placed evenly after dehydration.
(4) The placement of the fabric should not overload. Particular attention should be paid to the removal of other items of the non-clothing category.
(5) When the machine is running, it is not necessary to extend the hand into the cage area of the dewatering machine.